I have been privileged to coach a set of hardworking players this season. They worked hard during pre-season with passion and enthusiasm, and they have carried that attitude into the season.
Team's main objective is to establish a culture of championship based on three key elements:
- Character (Personal Integrity, Good Sportsmanship, Positive Attitude, Confidence)
- Commitment (Perseverance, Dedication and Sacrifice, Being Competitive)
- Teamwork (Physical Training, Technical and Tactical aspects of the game)
My goal is to use the opportunity to guide them:
- Display exemplary character, and to help school maintain optimal learning environment
- Stay responsible for their learning (They have homework day on Wednesdays, and attend tutorials once a week if they have a grade below 80),
- Develop their skills, and become a better soccer player,
- Represent The Village School with pride and confidence in any athletic event.
Please come support our boys at our next home game on Friday, December 1st on Viking Field!